Sunday, April 5, 2015

Healing More Than I Ever Thought Possible. The Emotion Code.

It has been almost 2.5 years since I became very sick and began my journey to find a way to heal.  I felt I was in the depths of my own hell- unable to remember things, unable to be active, work out or even take care of things around the house without being completely exhausted and sick.  It wasn't me or the life I wanted. I was determined that I was not going to live like this the rest of my life so it began...my battle to health. Thankfully I was blessed with a strong will, determination and some fight to keep me moving past all the nay sayers, non believers in what I was doing and those who are still blinded by their own eyes and aren't open to new ideas other than theirs.

The past 4 years have been the most challenging time of my life and I would not want to go through it again but at the same time I wouldn't change it.  Any of it.  Through my trial, my searching, I have gained tremendous knowledge in my body, in nutrition and health in ways that were once unknown to me.  I have found knowledge in natural healing modalities that make sense to me and work for me.  I am my own health advocate, I am the only one who knows what I am feeling and what does or does not work for me and that is powerful.

I have found FAITH greater than I ever knew I had and a better understanding of the Atonement of Jesus Christ and that He suffered so that I could be healed.  He suffered that I would have someone to turn to who knew what I was going through- every single emotion, hurt and pain- He knows, understands and is able to take it away.  I just have to ask and believe.

I have become a stronger woman mentally and emotionally,  kinder to myself- my insecurities have lessened and my appreciation for my strengths and who I am have increased.  I am more confident now than I ever have been before.  As my confidence has grown my strength to stand up for what I believe no matter what it is or even to just be who I am has become empowering.  I am who I am and do what I do, no matter what people say and I am good with it- I don't care if they think I am weird or crazy or whatever, I am ME and I LOVE WHO I am becoming: a better me!

I am more empathetic to others and have a deeper desire to help those who are looking for answers to health but also help to find the person inside who they know they can be and want to be. For this reason I share my story and I share these new methods of healing I have learned, that have been  placed in my life to help others.

Everything that I have done in my battle for my health I have been led to, usually by another person placed in my life to share what I was suppose to do next.  My ears, my mind and my heart are open, I want to be led because I know that God knows better than I what I need.  I have tried many healing methods to improve my health and I want to share a little story that led me to a wonderful new idea.

I was talking to my mom a month or two ago and said, "I know that what I am doing right now is right and everything that I have done has been right and that I have been led to it...but I feel there is still something I am missing and I don't know what it is."  We continued our conversation and hung up.
The next day I received a message from a high school friend telling me she heard I had struggled with  my health and she had found something that has helped her.  I called her that night and we talked for hours- what had helped her was exactly what I was looking for.  She told me about The Emotion Code - how our past emotions get trapped in our body and are the reason for some of our mental and emotional struggles but also physical problems as well.  I knew it was my answer to what I needed next and have been even more convinced as I have read the book, had Dr. Nelson call me as a volunteer on his webinar and pinpoint emotions that I had as well as going to holistic healers working with me to release these trapped emotions.  AMAZING!
What I have experienced from this is unbelievable to some but real to me- some of the pains I have felt that have been ongoing for years are diminishing, even my chiropractor at my last session was amazed at how good my back and neck were when usually they are very stiff- both things I have noticed a difference in.  My gut which I have struggled with for years and currently was having a particular problem with has felt better.  My mood is different, I am more calm and patient and some of my insecurities have been replaced with confidence.  Talk about a blessing and answer for myself, my family and many others who are ready.

Call me crazy...I don't care because it works for me, I am happier, I am healthier and I am going to keep on doing exactly what I KNOW IS RIGHT FOR ME.  I love it!  I love that with trials  comes strength.  The trials are a challenge, it is called a trial for a reason and I can't say I enjoy it but what I do enjoy is growing as a person and becoming better, happier, stronger.  It is a building block in life that is essential to growth.

I am blessed to have people in my life who understand who I really am and what my true intentions are, my goals in life are, who support me and love me even when things sound crazy to them.  I love when I find someone who really listens, who gets what I feel and especially who are as crazy as I am!  Isn't is awesome to know you've got people in your corner that will stand with you?!  I've got some pretty phenomenal people in my life and thanks to them I can be who I am.

If you want to hear more about the Emotion Code I would love to talk and share this with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment