Sunday, April 5, 2015

Methods of Healing I Used

I have had a lot of people ask me what I have used to fight my Lyme Disease. Typically I send an email or talk to them over the phone to discuss the protocol that I used.  I feel it would be beneficial for myself as well as many others if I had a post where it was written down to share, so here it is to the best of my knowledge (because Lymies know how bad it messes with our memory!):

**I had been using Nutrition Cleansing for 1 year prior to becoming ill and was in the process of cleaning up our diet even better than I thought it was.

-Quantum Biofeedback: energy work done from a machine that reads every panel of the body and can  send energy to the exact area that needs to be healed.  CRUCIAL in healing.
        *I started out going weekly, bi-weekly, once a month, every other month, when needed over the            course of 2 years and 5 months which is now.
-2 doses of doxycycline to make sure I did everything I could to get rid of the bacteria.

-I started out on the 9 day deep cleanse with Isagenix: release toxins, input nutrition to build immune system.

Following 9 day this was my regimen for close  to 1.5 years (and still is close to what I do now):

2 IsaLean Shakes a day with kale and 1/2 kiwi in it
Healthy lean meal of organic, clean chicken, fish, pork; veggies, fruit (limited)
1 oz Ionix Supreme in am and 1 oz. pm
1 cleanse day per week.  Daily Cleanse for Life 1 oz. am 1oz. pm
Product B or Ageless Essentials with Product B
Any supplements that my body needed from my nature path
Digestive enzymes and probiotics

Dairy free (except my shakes), sugar free, gluten free for 1.5 years (still work on doing now but not as strict)


I would nap and rest when needed.  Took off from the gym for over a month then only go when I feel good.
Far Infrared Sauna (I used my nature path's until I bought my own)
Foot Detox- occasionally
Chiropractor weekly
Essential Oils
Colon Therapy
Colon Cleanse
Prayer
Priesthood blessings and my faith in God and Jesus Christ that I can be healed.

My most recent find that I have been introduced to is The Emotion Code/ The Body Code.  If you have not heard of this you need to buy the book, read it, google an Emotion Code Practitioner in your area and go for a session- it is amazing and will change your life and your healing!  My next post will be about this and my experience in finding it.




No comments:

Post a Comment